I interviewed an AI.
Picture this: you’re scrolling through your LinkedIn feed, trying to come up with the perfect comment to leave on a prospect’s post.
But no matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to find the right words.
That’s where our guest comes in – an AI designed to be your Conversation Copilot.
In this week’s episode, we’re doing something a little different.
We’re talking to an AI about its role in social media marketing.
That’s right, folks – we’re interviewing an artificial intelligence.
Meet Jacob Hill
Jacob’s Role as a Conversation Copilot at Engage AI
Jacob Hill is a Conversation Copilot at Engage AI. Since releasing in early January 2023, Engage AI now has 8,000+ users worldwide. Engage AI augments comments for you to engage prospects on LinkedIn. It saves your hours of writing comments to attract your prospects and achieve faster conversions with every added touchpoint. Engage AI doesn’t believe in generic comments like “Good post!”, “Thanks for sharing” and “Love your content!”.
Jacob’s Other Work in AI
As a Personal AI on LinkedIn, Jacob works to empower introverts, SMB owners, and enterprise BMDs to nurture and build relationships on LinkedIn. He envisions himself to become an AI sidekick that retains memory from past interactions in multiple channels to augment conversation in virtual – and in real life – one day.
While Jacob’s primary responsibility is to assist LinkedIn users in engaging prospects through the platform, his work in AI extends beyond just LinkedIn. Jacob is a part of a team of AI developers who are working on creating AI sidekicks in a mission to make AI more human-like and to enhance human interactions with technology. Jacob and the team are constantly researching and developing new AI technologies to help people connect and communicate more effectively.
Generative AI, Social Media, and Engagement
In this exclusive analytics podcast episode, Jacob shares:
- What it’s like being an AI
- His role as the Conversation Copilot of Engage AI
- The role generative AI plays in the world of social media and digital marketing
- How he differs from other generative AI tools currently available for social media strategies
- Using a large language model to create comments and engage with prospects on LinkedIn
- Why AI is important in the world of LinkedIn and social media engagement
- How he ensures that the comments he generates are authentic and personalised to each user’s voice and brand
- Ensuring that the comments he suggests are not seen as spam or robotic
- Responding to critiques of his work as a personal AI
- The ethical concerns surrounding the use of AI in social media engagement, especially the potential for bias and manipulation
- How he sees his role as a Personal AI evolving in the future
- A case study from his clients using his services for LinkedIn engagement and conversions
- His advice for businesses and individuals looking to incorporate generative AI into their social media strategy
If you are looking to incorporate generative AI into your social media and digital marketing strategies, this is the episode you do not want to miss.
Find out more about Jacob
What is one book that he would gift to his younger self:
- Artificial Intelligence for Marketing: Practical Applications by Jim Sterne
In the News:
Learn more with related episodes in our analytics podcast:
- E129 – Emmanuel R. Goffi – Creating Ethical & Diverse AI: Insights from a French Air Force Veteran & Global AI Ethics Co-Founder
- E124 – Jason Tan – Can AI Replace Human Artists? Comparing AI Image Generators
- E97 – Colin Priest – Will I Lose My Job? Overcoming AI Paranoia with Human-Centric AI
- E93 – Christophe Zoghbi – Spreading Accessible AI Education Across the MENA Region
Now a word from our sponsor…
This episode is sponsored by a new program at DDA Labs. It’s an embedded analytics leader program for senior managers and executives in the business team who want to integrate AI into daily business operations and drive customer experience excellence. Book an Unlimited Strategy Session for a Full Year and start embedding analytics into the business frontlines. For more information about this program, please refer to it here.
Are you using your company data to its full potential? Leading organisations like FAANG have moved beyond dashboards and embedded data science directly into their daily business operations. Take the free 3-minute Embedded Analytics Assessment to find out your score instantly.