Did your latest advertisement reach 100k views and get 10k clicks?
Or do you have no idea how many people actually saw it or had enough interest in it to try and learn more?
If the advertising, marketing, and media you produce is created with the goal of reaching a measurable outcome – whether it’s views or clicks or subscribers or sales…
…you might just be interested in learning more about Performance Media and the data analytics that goes into it.
Catch the latest TAS episode to hear it from Dr. Ramendra Singh.
Meet Dr. Ramendra Singh
Ramendra’s Role as a Media Leader as Crossmedia
Ramendra Singh is the Chief Performance Media Officer at Crossmedia USA. Crossmedia is an independent channel-driven agency delivering communications planning, media services and international account management. Crossmedia was born out of a passion to establish an agency model that focuses on what media agencies should do: create innovative, participatory connections between brands and people regardless of channel or budget. Since being founded in 2000, they have seen a paradigm shift in how media agencies are structured, mirroring the Crossmedia approach.
Ramendra’s Other Work in Marketing
Ramendra received the Data Culture Leader Award as part of the BoD Awards from Corinium in 2022. He has served as Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Analytics Officer, and Chief Product Officer at Fortune 500 firms throughout his career. His C-Suite experience spans leading functional areas of Marketing, Product Development, Data Science & Analytics, Technology, and Operations and his global experience spans across multiple industry verticals. To name a few, previously, Ramendra has been Chief Analytics Officer of Performics and Chief Marketing Officer at Brandman University.
He is also a senior member on Industry Councils and Advisory Boards. Besides that, Ramendra shares his insights by speaking and publishing on topics such as Performance Marketing, Measurement, Digital Transformation, Advanced Analytics, Decisioning Solutions, Application of AI/ML, and Organisational Improvement.
Performance Media, Data Analytics, Marketing
In this exclusive analytics podcast episode, Ramendra shares:
- The story behind his win of the Performance Pioneer award with PMW US
- His current role as the Chief Performance Media Officer at Crossmedia USA
- What exactly Performance Media is
- Combining demand generation and demand capture
- Using advanced analytics solutions in Performance Media
- Where we’re at in Performance Media regarding advanced analytics
- The future of plug-and-play with data analytics
- How the role of a marketer has become broader and how universities should adapt
- A use case of a Performance Media has benefitted an organisation using data analytics
- Calculating the KPI for these Performance Media benefits
- How much mathematicians are involved in creating these media solutions
- The challenges that come with using data analytics in Performance Media
- How small businesses can also benefit from Performance Media
- Services side vs clients side
If you are a marketing professional looking to start implementing Performance Media in your organisations through the use of data analytics, this is the episode you do not want to miss.
Find out more about Ramendra
What is one book that he would gift to his younger self:
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick Lencioni
In the News:
Learn more with related episodes in our analytics podcast:
- E107 – Matthew Liebmann – How Data Science Is Shaping the Future of Movie Marketing
- E74 – Nick Yang – Art of Data-Driven Marketing in Fintech
- E65 – Sue-Anne Lim – Interoperating Branding, Advertising and Marketing with Data Science
- E59 – Sakhee Dheer – Data-Driven Marketing – Marketing “Marketing” to Marketers
Now a word from our sponsor…
This episode is sponsored by a new program at DDA Labs. It’s an embedded analytics leader program for senior managers and executives in the business team who want to integrate AI into daily business operations and drive customer experience excellence. Book an Unlimited Strategy Session for a Full Year and start embedding analytics into the business frontlines. For more information about this program, please refer to it here.
Are you using your company data to its full potential? Leading organisations like FAANG have moved beyond dashboards and embedded data science directly into their daily business operations. Take the free 3-minute Embedded Analytics Assessment to find out your score instantly.